I am a Japanese American management consultant working in EY Japan.
I graduated from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology with a BBA in Information Systems. (Honors) I skipped one year of study and graduated in only three years instead of four. I have working knowledge in informatics as well as cutting edge technologies such as blockchain. I am currently a master's student at King's College London studying marketing. I am also a Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) of American Marketing Association.
I joined EY in April 2021 as a consultant. (April 2021 - Present) At EY, I belong to ACG pool. My primary job is to identify and evaluate the risks and controls associated to information systems applications. My core competencies are as following:
- Proficient in English and Japanese
- Highly skilled in MS Office tools
- Data analysis using excel, VBA, SPSS, etc.
- Taking meeting minutes
- Excellent Intercultural Communications
- Logical thinking using frameworks
- Technology Transformation, Printing Company in Japan (up to Present)
⮚ Engaging in an ERP implementation for IPO in 2024.
- FAIT, Financial Sector, International (August2021-February 2022)
⮚ Engaging in Financial audit and IT audit for a large securities company in Japan.
- Technology Transformation, Consumer Products (June -August2021)
⮚ Engaged in a project for a large cosmetic company to integrate its EC websites
Renault S.A., France (July 2019)
Competitor Benchmarking at Powertrain Department
- created a booklet comprising of competitor OEMs for use at IAA2019
- conducted factor and cluster analysis to understand novel OEM powertrains
- documented agenda for IAA2019